Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hollywood beauty Emma Stone says she has a sensitive skin and uses grape seed oil



Hollywood beauty Emma Stone says she has a sensitive skin and uses grape seed oil to enhance her beauty. The 23year-old SpiderMan actor says she is allergic to “almost everything“ when it comes to her sensitive skin and uses the oil instead of moisturiser, Femalefirst reported. “I just use natural grapeseed oil the grocery store on my face as moisturiser. After the shower, I pat it on, and then I use it throughout the day and night. But I pretty much smell like grape all the time,“ she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Effective Home Remedies for Migraine Relief

Introduction: Migraine headaches are characterized by intense, throbbing pain, often accompanied by nausea, sensitivity to light and sound, ...