Thursday, October 25, 2012

Avocado and almond oil make a great hair pack

BEAUTY MANTRA Minissha Lamba, Actress

Avocado and almond oil make a great hair pack


SKIN-TILLATING! I opt for old school techniques. I try to drink as much water as I can to keep my skin hydrated. I apply a nice home made pack for my skin and tend to stay away from stress to achieve the natural glow for the night!

MANE POINT A day before an event I like to smash an avocado, add almond oil, and use it as a hair mask. It looks like

guacamole, but it makes your hair beautiful and shiny 

ANY SPECIAL CARE YOU INDULGE IN BEFORE A BIG EVENING OUT? I prefer not to try anything new on my skin so as to avoid last minute disasters. 

MAKE-UP MANTRA FOR
THE DAY AND THE NIGHT Instead of wearing just one colour of lipstick, the alwaysinventive me prefers to mix a few shades together to create the perfect hue.
A MAKE-UP, SKIN OR HAIR TRICK YOU’VE LEARNT FROM SOMEONE OR AN EXPERT I’ve learned a thing or two about perfume application. We apply a
fragrance, and then we rip it apart by rubbing our wrists together. The key is to apply it and just let it sit for awhile. No rubbing. 

FAVOURITE FRAGRANCE Givenchy Absolutely Irrésistible it has sandalwood and jasmine. I's very sexy and more grownup. 

YOUR GO-TO PRODUCTS

I love the Elizabeth Arden Smoky Eyes Powder Pencil. It’s really soft so you don't feel like you're ripping off your skin when you apply it. And Neutrogena Pure and Free Baby Lotion SPF 60. 
 
MUST-HAVE IN THE MAKE-UP KIT My Eye pencil, lip balm and a sunblock. 

A BEAUTY DISASTER Once at an event, my hair didn’t go well with the evenings weather and it turned out to be a mess. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Effective Home Remedies for Migraine Relief

Introduction: Migraine headaches are characterized by intense, throbbing pain, often accompanied by nausea, sensitivity to light and sound, ...