Friday, June 14, 2013

MUGDHA GODSE’S TIRTHAN YATRA

MUGDHA GODSE’S TIRTHAN YATRA

    Mugdha Godse has been sharing a special bond. No, it’s not with a man. She is talking about the peaceful and calming Tirthan Valley in the Himachal Pradesh. A friend of the actress reveals that she travels there every year.
    Says Mugdha, “I love the powerful and the towering presence of the Himalayas and yes, I do go there every year. I feel at home there and I enjoy going on treks as it keeps me fit.” The actress feels that the presence of the Tirthan river and the waterfall makes her feel peaceful and rejuvenated.

Mugdha Godse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Effective Home Remedies for Migraine Relief

Introduction: Migraine headaches are characterized by intense, throbbing pain, often accompanied by nausea, sensitivity to light and sound, ...