Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Spiritual - Gaurav S Bajaj, actor

My Spiritual High

Gaurav S Bajaj, actor
I share a very special relationship with God and pray whenever I get time. I believe that God is always with me in my heart and I also strongly believe that in whatever happens in life is for a reason. My mom has taught me that God has a plan for each one of us and the most important thing is to accept it with an open heart. I am a very spiritual person and my spirituality has helped me believe in the superior power of God. I am a big follower of Lord Ganesha, so I pray to him. I also bring Ganpati home and worship it every year during Ganesh Festival. Ganeshji holds a very special place in my heart. He has always been a part of my life — keeping me safe and helping me in difficult times.
For me being spiritual means to make an attempt at being good to people by spreading happiness and staying away from negativity. I am always happy and content with what I have and I believe that bringing a smile on the faces of my loved ones and parents is the most important form of spirituality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Effective Home Remedies for Migraine Relief

Introduction: Migraine headaches are characterized by intense, throbbing pain, often accompanied by nausea, sensitivity to light and sound, ...