Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Esha Gupta - Do you workout at home? Are there any easy exercises you do?

‘I dance at home’

http://www.abplive.in/incoming/article294442.ece/alternates/FREE_768/Esha%20Gupta%203
What is the one breakfast food that you must have?
Rolled oats with flaxseeds and honey.

One fattening food item that you just can’t resist?
I can’t resist potato chips.

Do you workout at home? Are there any easy exercises you do?
I dance at home. But otherwise, I do Pilates, ATS training and yoga.

Do you prefer outdoor or indoor physical activity?
Both, but now, since it’s very hot, I prefer being indoor.

Which are your favourite physical activities?
Swimming and dancing.

A diet plan that always works for you?
Food helps lose weight and be healthy, but you need to have a balanced diet.

Do you prefer mini meals or snacks throughout the day? What does it normally contain?
Since I have a high metabolism, I feel hungry often. I prefer having small meals throughout the day. I ensure they are low in carbs and contain more protein and fibre. I also go vegan at times.


 http://media1.santabanta.com/full1/Indian%20%20Celebrities(F)/Esha%20Gupta/esha-gupta-20a.jpg
What is a health tip that you rely on? 
Eat, but eat right because the moment you leave food, your metabolism falls and you feel sick. Also, if you eat just three meals and heavy ones, you gain more weight. Eat less, but in every two hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Effective Home Remedies for Migraine Relief

Introduction: Migraine headaches are characterized by intense, throbbing pain, often accompanied by nausea, sensitivity to light and sound, ...