Tuesday, April 29, 2014

‘I meditate every day’ - Mugdha Godse



One breakfast item you must eat every day.
Oatmeal with fruits like bananas and apples and skimmed milk is a musthave for me every morning.

Do you prefer minimeals or snacks?
I keep snacking on biscuits and fruits, and also drink a lot of water through the day.

Do you prefer outdoor or indoor physical activities?
am a very adventurous person and prefer outdoor activites.

Which are your favourite physical activities?
I am into trekking and swimming.

What is a healthy tip you rely on?
‘I meditate every day’


No comments:

Post a Comment

Effective Home Remedies for Migraine Relief

Introduction: Migraine headaches are characterized by intense, throbbing pain, often accompanied by nausea, sensitivity to light and sound, ...