Thursday, November 7, 2013

MANASI MOGHE HOT FAVOURITE AT MISS UNIVERSE


MANASI MOGHE HOT FAVOURITE AT MISS UNIVERSE



















After winning the first ever Miss Diva 2013 contest, Manasi Moghe is all geared up to represent India at the mother of all beauty pageants, Miss Universe 2013!

The iconic pageant will be held in Moscow, Russia on the 9th of November 2013. We caught up with Manasi Moghe as she spilled the beans about her preparation for Miss Universe and much more...

Tell us about your experience when you competed for Miss Diva 2013 this year.

Being crowned Miss India was my childhood dream. I always wanted to be here. The passion and aspiration to fulfil my dream motivated me to come back to Miss Diva. I'm a very hopeful, positive and optimistic person. My dad always taught me to seek positivity in whatever situation one faces. With the help of my Miss India experience, I prepared myself accordingly and came back to Miss Diva with full confidence and desire.

The feeling of being first Miss Diva is just amazing. I'm the 50th Miss Universe India. So definitely this is something very special and it is a unique feeling for me but at the same time it is a big responsibility too.

How has your personality changed since then? Have you changed as a person too?

There is a 360° change in my life. Now people know me and see me differently. I could be an inspiration to others. I'm an engineer by profession and now a beauty queen. Both are poles apart, but since I always wanted to be here, I'm enjoying each and every moment of my life. I have to follow the schedule given to me by the Miss India Organisation, so this is keeping me disciplined & organized. Besides this I've learned the art of patience and time management.

What does the Miss Universe title mean to you?

Miss Universe is the only opportunity of its kind that reaches out to the entire human race with every passing minute. This is a global platform that would allow me to connect, communicate and influence people. Inspire them to dream, build and actualise their dreams like I did. I will undertake my responsibility with complete honesty and fulfil all my duties towards the organisation.

How has been the preparation so far?

Schedules are very hectic but at the same time very useful too. I work out regularly and for this I must thank Sameer Purohit for his intense training. I follow a proper balanced diet and drink lots of water daily. I keep my skin hydrated and moisturised. I ensure that I remove all my makeup before going to bed.

What was your state of mind when you were chosen to compete for Miss Diva title?

Winning the Miss Diva 2013 title was definitely an achievement for me because I am the 50th Miss India Universe. So it is a great feeling of course. But this is just the beginning of my journey. My real hard work and test will begin now. Now my only aim is to get the Miss Universe crown back to India.

What are the sub-titles that you're aiming to win at the international pageant?

I'll try to deliver my best throughout the journey of Miss Universe and will give my 100% effort for all the sub titles in the pageant. Rest all I leave it on the almighty to decide.

What do you think sets you apart from the other girls in the competition?

I am a people's person, and my core strength is being able to mould myself into any situation that comes my way. It's very important to connect and communicate in order to understand and that's something I enjoy and exude naturally. And Indian beauty is a blend of modern and traditional values, as much as we are moving ahead with the countries, we are holding on tight on our traditional values.

How confident are you of winning the Miss Universe title?

I'm very positive and optimistic. Confidence automatically boosts up with positivity and I just have to be myself and have faith in myself.

Any plans to move to Bollywood after this?

Currently my focus is only on Miss Universe. But I like dancing and acting so hopefully in future if get a nice opportunity to showcase my talent then I would love to do that.

A Bollywood actor you would love to work with...

For the answer to this question I have a long list but if I have to be specific then I would love to work with Ranbir Kapoor and Salman Khan.

What do you wish to take back from your experience in Moscow?

Miss Universe experience will be a lifetime experience for me which definitely I'm going to cherish throughout my life. I'll meet so many gorgeous girls from different countries; I'll learn so much about their cultures, language etc. This is the first time I'll be travelling to Moscow and I'm very excited and looking forward to it. This will be a complete learning experience.

Any closing thoughts, message to your fans?

I just want to thank all of them for their support and love and want to tell them to please shower the same love and support on me. I need all your blessings because I'm going for India. Cheer for India!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Effective Home Remedies for Migraine Relief

Introduction: Migraine headaches are characterized by intense, throbbing pain, often accompanied by nausea, sensitivity to light and sound, ...