Sunday, September 8, 2013

LAUREN GOTTLIEB,ACTRESS, DANCER, PARTICIPANT OF A TV DANCE SHOW


LAUREN GOTTLIEB,ACTRESS, DANCER, PARTICIPANT OF A TV DANCE SHOW


I enjoy eating homemade food I I remember having pizza at home when I was young. Years later, it’s still one of my favourite foods.  


My favourite recipe I I love lemon chicken pasta with capers. I’m half Italian, so it hits all the right spots.

Most of the time, I’m on the run I So I don’t have the time to prepare an elaborate meal. When I have the kitchen to myself, I make egg sandwiches. They are my speciality. No one makes them like I do. 
 
Staying away from home, I miss I Katsuya, a sushi place in Los Angeles. The food there is to die for! 


When I am on tour I I try to eat healthy, but I get excited about trying out authentic local food. 

My favourite cuisine is I
Japanese. I love sushi. 


A favourite from my mom’s kitchen I Is her Italian sausage and peppers recipe. It’s delicious. 


My most romantic meal I Consisted of chocolate fondue. It was fun and intimate. 


One country that serves heavenly food I America. It has a little bit of everything.
 


Lemon Chicken Pasta With Capers 
 
INGREDIENTS Extra virgin olive oil: 2 tbsp I Chicken thighs cut into 1-inch pieces (boneless, skinless): 6 I Butter: 2 tbsp I Garlic (chopped): 2 tbsp I Spring onions
(chopped): 1/4 cup I All-purpose flour: 2 tbsp I White wine: 1/2 cup I Fresh lemon juice: 2 to 4 tbsp I Chicken stock: 1 cup I Capers: 2 tbsp I Parsley (chopped): 1/2 cup I Penne rigate pasta (cooked to al dente): 340 gm I Salt and pepper to taste 


METHOD Heat a deep non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Put a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil and the chicken into a pan. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Brown it for about five minutes, until lightly golden all over. Remove chicken from pan. Set aside. Return skillet to heat. Reduce heat to medium. Add another tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil and one tablespoon butter, garlic and spring onions to skillet. Saute garlic and spring onions for three minutes. Add flour and cook for another two minutes. Whisk in the wine and reduce for a minute. Whisk lemon juice and stock into this sauce. Stir in capers and parsley. When the mixture comes to a bubble, add remaining butter to sauce to give it a little shine. Return chicken to pan and heat through, for two minutes. Toss hot pasta with chicken and sauce and serve. Add salt and pepper, to your taste.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Effective Home Remedies for Migraine Relief

Introduction: Migraine headaches are characterized by intense, throbbing pain, often accompanied by nausea, sensitivity to light and sound, ...