Sunday, October 16, 2011

Payal Gidwani Tiwari Interview - Yoga expert of bollywood celebrities

`WHEN I FEEL UNMOTIVATED I JUST go back to sleep. Everyone's body needs to be pampered'
Payal Gidwani Tiwari

What is your routine?

Diet: Early morning: A cup of tea, with almonds and a banana.

Breakfast: A heavy breakfast of poha or upma or egg whites, with brown bread and butter.

Mid-morning snack: A fruit.

Lunch: Two rotis, dal, sabzi, salad and a glass of chaas.

Evening: Tea with biscuits. Late evening (around 6 pm): A sandwich or bhel with sprouts. Dinner: Fish or chicken or just soup.

Exercise: Yoga and cardio. For my cardio workout, I go for brisk walks or walk up and down stairs.
Frequency: I try to exercise at least six times a week on my own, but also work out with my clients.

How do you stick to your routine on holiday?
I don't stick to any routine and enjoy myself. Since I work hard, it doesn't take me long to bounce back once the holiday's over.

How do you stick to your routine when you travel for work?
I'm fortunate to be in the fitness business, and don't have to worry about making time for my workout.
While training a client, I make it a point to work out with her or him.

What do you eat at parties? 
I eat a full healthy meal before going for parties. If I do eat, I make it a point to take just a serving of the healthier options.

What is the hardest thing for you to resist?
I've trained myself to eat everything in proportion and exercise daily. So I don't have to resist. IF I EAT at parties, I make it a point to take just a serving of the healthy options How often do you binge?
Never.

When's the last time you ate: Sweet food: I have to eat mithai every day since my baby's birth! Deep-fried food: The other day.
Junk food: Whenever I feel like it.

One restaurant you always turn to when you want a healthy meal?
Ming Yang at Taj Lands End.

Is fitness about looking good or feeling good?

Definitely about feeling good. You have to be comfortable with your body. If you look slightly overweight, that doesn't mean you aren't fit.

What are the most common complaints from clients? What do you advise, and is it based on your own experience?
The most common complaint is that clients want to lose weight and look good. I advise all my clients to eat healthy and do yoga.

How did you build up the fitness habit?
I have been brought up in a family that strongly believes in living healthy and being fit.
What do you do when you feel unmotivated? I just go back to sleep.
Everyone's body needs to be pampered. I give it a break whenever it needs one.

What is your concept of fitness?
Eating healthy, thinking positive and doing yoga religiously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Effective Home Remedies for Migraine Relief

Introduction: Migraine headaches are characterized by intense, throbbing pain, often accompanied by nausea, sensitivity to light and sound, ...