Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sangram Singh Wrestling champion Spirituality to me is one of the most important facets of my life.

My Spiritual High



Sangram Singh Wrestling champion
Spirituality to me is one of the most important facets of my life. Spirituality is the path which enables us to gain access to the deeper and the hidden part of our being, which is our soul. I feel the best way to be truly spiritual is through religion.
I strongly believe in the superior power that is God and God’s will matters in our everyday life. When I have struggled I have believed in Him, when I have won for the country I have thanked Him and that is what I will keep doing.
If you strive and work towards it, I believe nothing comes in between you and success, and God makes sure of that.
I am very religious in my beliefs and especially after the hardships that I have faced in my life I have realised that it is religion that has been the most effective tool in helping me achieve spirituality and my goals in life.
I believe that being in touch with our spiritual side means that we get access to the inner reserves of positive strength, which is crucial when you are going through the low points in your life. We must practice spirituality, no matter what the situation is, to attain a depth, which will enable us to lead our lives in a more fulfilling way. It is a way of looking inward and discovering the Universe outside.
God is always there for me. I am a strong believer of whatever happens, happens for good. I believe that God has written a plan for each one of us and the best thing to do is follow it with an open heart and an open mind.
I also believe that in today’s age, it has become imperative that we are spiritual. We are so far removed from the real world, creating artificial environments and interacting with them, that we are getting shallower every day. If all of us attempt to involve in spirituality in one way or the other, there is no doubt that it would be a more beautiful world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Effective Home Remedies for Migraine Relief

Introduction: Migraine headaches are characterized by intense, throbbing pain, often accompanied by nausea, sensitivity to light and sound, ...