Saturday, October 27, 2012

BEAUTY MANTRA Isha Koppikar, Actress

BEAUTY MANTRA Isha Koppikar, Actress

I am particular about cleansing and toning



    One must always have a balanced diet with well-defined portions of fruits, vegetables and liquids. The right quantity of food and right number of meals can help a person maintain a healthy look.
    I am very particular about cleansing, toning and mois
turising my skin. Natural moisturisers like coconutbased ones penetrate deep into the skin and get absorbed easily — it leaves the skin moisturised, yet in a nonsticky manner. I also love products with mint as they are cooling and refreshing.
    In the world of unusual skin remedies, home remedies are still the most trusted. Cleanse your skin with natural ingredients like yogurt and lemon juice. You can use sugar and honey as a natural scrub to remove the dead cells.
    I frequently give my hair a much-needed break from all the styling treatments, and prefer to go natural. I opt for a
conditioning massage with coconut oil to nourish it back to health. To get rid of sweat, I shampoo my hair thrice a week.
    I think sleep time is the best to take care of the skin. I make sure I cleanse and mois
turise my skin before I get into bed. I always prefer to use natural moisturisers at night as they seep into your skin and nourish it from within.
As told to Ismat Tahseen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Effective Home Remedies for Migraine Relief

Introduction: Migraine headaches are characterized by intense, throbbing pain, often accompanied by nausea, sensitivity to light and sound, ...