Saturday, October 27, 2012

TECH TALK Sunidhi Chauhan, Singer I like gadgets with a sleek interface

TECH TALK Sunidhi Chauhan, Singer

I like gadgets with a sleek interface



    My all-time favourite tech toy is a home theatre system that I picked up some time ago. It comes with four cube speakers, one centre channel speaker, a DVD player and a customised remote control. Previously, I had owned a home theatre system that was manufactured by the same company. So this time I’m just upgrading to the best technology that they have to offer. It’s special because now my whole room is wired with its four speakers, with
the centre speaker right below my television. Life’s become a lot easier because the intelligent technology stores previous playback and frequency settings. Also, the speakers and audio/video output automatically align themselves with the acoustics in the room for ultra-superior quality. I’m an absolute movie buff and music is my life. I not just need, but I demand, top-of-the line audio and video quality every time I’m listening to a song or watching my songs in films or lately, watching reruns of my shows. Being a singer, for me music and sound quality are of primary importance and when I went in for a demo, I was completely floored by the sheer power and the quality of their speakers. The clarity of sound, even at the loudest, is quite impressive. Also the interface is sleek, classy and very easy to use. I like gadgets with a sleek interface. They blend in well with the decor in my room and have a very minimalist, yet sophisticated, feel to them. I also love playing Temple Run on my tablet. What more can you ask for?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Effective Home Remedies for Migraine Relief

Introduction: Migraine headaches are characterized by intense, throbbing pain, often accompanied by nausea, sensitivity to light and sound, ...