Friday, October 26, 2012

‘You learn the best from the worst things in life’ ..says choreographer Terence Lewis, who wouldn’t like to change anything about his past

‘You learn the best from the worst things in life’

..says choreographer Terence Lewis, who wouldn’t like to change anything about his past


The last time you laughed really hard... Around two weeks back, I met this girl who wanted to make a short film. Its storyline was bizarre and outrageous. And then, the film’s director wanted to approach a well-known filmmaker with the project. He was convinced that the filmmaker would be impressed. The episode was a combination of ove r a c t i n g , bad timing and ridiculous ideas. It left me in splits.
A holiday you’ll never forget... Ten years ago, I went on my first vacation to Goa. We were five guys, who had just set up a business together. The trip helped us know each other well. We were on a shoestring budget, but we had lots of fun and did crazy stuff. It’s one of the best experiences of my life.
One past incident you would like to
change... I wouldn’t want to change anything, because you learn the best from the worst things in life.
Something you have been longing to do... I really want to do theatre. Though I have been a theatre fan since college days, I concentrated on

dance. Currently, I’m writing a script. I also want to visit places like Dharamshala, Leh-Ladakh and Haridwar and meet the spiritual gurus there. I’ve been wanting to do this after reading the Autobiography Of A Yogi.
Your guilty pleasure? Books. I’m addicted to reading and especially like a book stall at St Paul’s in Bandra. Another guilty pleasure is going to random places and observing people. Earlier, I used to do this quite often. But now, people recognise me.
The last time you cried your heart out... While watching the Iranian movie, The Song of Sparrows. It’s so beautiful and emotional that I cried in sheer amazement. I would love to make a movie like that someday.
    As told to Lisa Antao

    CANDID CORNER SOMETHING THAT REALLY SHOCKED YOU... I was pleasantly shocked by the talent of the little children on the show that I’m judging. They wowed me with their skills in skating, gymnastics, playing the electric sitar, etc.

Terence Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Effective Home Remedies for Migraine Relief

Introduction: Migraine headaches are characterized by intense, throbbing pain, often accompanied by nausea, sensitivity to light and sound, ...