Thursday, November 8, 2012

Kérastase Chronologiste hair spa ritual.



Where: Jean-Claude Biguine Salon 

What: Kérastase Chronologiste ritual

How: I was very excited to try the Kérastase Chronologiste hair spa ritual. The treatment started off with a scalp analysis to help me understand the state of my hair and scalp. Following this, my hair was thoroughly washed and conditioned, while I relaxed in one of the comfortable lounging chairs sipping on a soothing cup of tea. The conditioner is left on for 20 minutes. The treatment uses mimetic caviar pearls and special creams to nourish the hair and make it softer, stronger
and give it a lasting shine. It’s an excellent choice for deep conditioning of hair and scalp, so it’s perfect if you have dry hair. As I waited, I was treated to a back, shoulder and neck massage. They proceeded to steam my hair for an additional 20 minutes, and finally, washed it again. The treatment concluded with a blow dry; I walked out feeling great and sporting fabulous hair!
Duration: 90 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Effective Home Remedies for Migraine Relief

Introduction: Migraine headaches are characterized by intense, throbbing pain, often accompanied by nausea, sensitivity to light and sound, ...